Published cover model Janis True is a dreamboat. Featured on Super Street, PASMAG, Mixed Magazine, and Kaboom Magazine. Janis has nailed 1st Place in Model Search for Bikini Model at Encore Club and 1st Place in SPOCOM, San Francisco, Bikini Contest. Go ‘head, girl.
Height: 5′ 0″
Weight: 105 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye Color: Brown
Janis True is actually half Chinese and Vietnamese. She loves shopping and loves junk food. And pizza!
Turn ons: a perfect smile, a sexy voice and a spontaneous personality.
Turn offs: odor, bad attitude, stuck up, fronters, pretty much all of the negative things!
She’s also got some pretty nice tattoos.
- Her first one are orchids on her back—it’s for her mom, they’re her favorite flowers!
- Chinese symbols that mean love, beauty and wealth.
- A Phoenix, that represents her new chapter and venture in life when she first moved out on her own.
- The quote “Work Hard, Play Hard” is on her shoulder, which goes back to when she was in high school.
- Two other quotes are “La Vita e Bella” (Life is Beautiful) and “Nam Mo A Di Da Phat” which is Vietnamese for “I place my faith in Buddha.”
- An anchor which symbolizes someone who stands their ground and doesn’t let people push me around.
- Last two are an infinity symbol and the Roman numeral four on her wrists. The four is a tattoo she got with her little sister. They both were born on fours—her on February 4th and Janis’ on August 4th.