Happy Halloween! There may be plenty of Halloween costumes that are based on actual celebrities, but that can get kind of old. Instead let’s take a look at what the celebs actually wore this year.
10. Floyd Mayweather: Iron Man
He really dressed up as Iron Man. He’s rich like Tony, though not quite a billionaire.
9. Demi Lovato: Dorothy
8. Orlando Bloom & Katy Perry: Bill and Hillary Clinton
Just in time for the election.
7. Kelly Rowland: Dionne Clueless
Well. I’m glad she’s wearing it now. She can own it. Since Stacey Dash is cancelled.
6. Kelly Ripa & Jerry O’Connell: Harley Quinn & the Joker
Of course, there will be plenty of Harley and Joker costumes this year. Kelly’s isn’t too bad.
5. Bette Midler: Winifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus
Ma’am, that was too easy.
4. Halle Berry: Skeleton
The picture itself, let alone the costume, is pretty damn impressive.
3. Al Roker: Steve Urkel
2. Lebron James: Romey Rome
Lebron took it back to Martin.
1. Beyoncé, Blue Ivy and Tina Knowles: Salt-N-Pepa
These are probably the dopest costumes I’ve seen so far. And they’re that much better when they’re worn by royalty like Beyoncé and Blue Ivy. Even Jay and Tina Knowles dressed up for the occasion.